Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's get it started!

Well hello friends!

 My friend Alicia blogs, my friend Becky, along with my cousin Katie. I have just recently moved to Austin, and thought this was a great way for my family and friends to keep up with me.I am super excited to see what God has instore for me, in the new chapter I am starting. I have been a stay at home roommate going on 3 weeks now and it is killing me. I start work on Tuesday and can not be more excited. These past 3 weeks have been sort of a blur for me, I went home one weekend for my grandfathers 85th birthday, although it was a WONDERFUL weekend filled with family and friends, I find myself a little homesick here lately. I am thrilled to start a routine tomorrow I know that will help with that. Anyway, keep coming back my friends I have a feeling this will be a new addiction for me! :)

xoxo
-J

1 comment: